Kori- extra blog post

Vocabulary words into sentences-

Rifled Musket:
Fighting with a RIFLED MUSKET has really helped the south soldiers gain more accuracy in a small amount of time.

Salt Pork:
When I was back at home SALT PORK was under looked and not favored how selfish we can be! Now when I get some I am so thankful.

secede:
Live in a state that made the voice to SECEDE, it was my duty to fight.

Strategy:
General Lee's war strategy is helping us get through every battle, even if we lost we know the soldiers did not die in vain.

Sutler:
I have never seen sutler in action but I hear they rip of the northern soldiers, I mean I'm no complaining.

Tactics:
The thing I appreciate most about my regiment leader Pettigrew is his outstanding battle Tactics that will never fail us.

Torpedo:
I am not one to complain, I must learn to be thankful and suck it up during the bloody massacre but I do wish the confederacy had more TORPEDO'S during the battles.

Turning movement:
I think the TURNING MOVEMENT is very beneficial. Sending troops around the enemy's flank is genius and can decently help win a battle.

Union:
The UNION has destroyed my everything but they have not destroyed my faith, freedom, and hope.

Yank(Blue, Federals, Billy yank) :
My son asked me who the FEDERALS where before this began. I looked at him smiled and said the enemy.

Zouave: The zouave's uniforms are so bright in color they animated made my eves bleed along with my limp leg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battle of Gettysburg

Screaming silence